Tonight was the second night of the famous Hollywood “Awards Season”! SAG Awards are my personal favorite. Mostly because as an actor, I get to vote for my favorite performances of the year. I have to say, this year was such a challenge! So many amazing performances. I’m getting side tracked though…here’s my Best Dressed list for the 2014 SAG Awards.
1. Cate Blanchette in Givenchy. She looks so incredible in this dress….I really can’t get over how stunning it is! On where she got her amazing fashion sense: “I love costume, it’s a big part of how you create a character.” (from E! Red Carpet)
2. Lupita Nyong’o in Gucci. Once again, all hail the new fashion queen! I mean, this is just simply stunning.
3. Amy Adams in Antonio Berardi. So elegant and breathtaking. I love this structured dress on her. Such an upgrade from her Golden Globe gown. Job well done.
4. Sandra Bullock in Lanvin. This emerald green is jaw dropping on her!! So elegant and fun! Favorite quote of hers from the night was when she was being interviewed on the E! Red Carpet and said, “Let’s just go to Taco Bell!” That’s my kinda girl.
5. Matthew McConaughey in D&G. He wore D&G last week too (with the green velvet number) and this week he’s done it again! I don’t think he should wear anything other than Dolce and Gabbana ever again! He’s just so handsome and fun. I love it.
6. Hannah Simone in Marchesa. So flirty and fresh!! She looks like she just walked out of a dream!!! So whimsical and beautiful!
7. Jeniffer Lawrence in Dior. Finally!! A J-Law look I actually love!!! This might be the first time she’s worn something that actually fits her body perfectly. Great step up form last week’s Golden Globe look.
8. Jared Leto! My favorite man this season. That tux, that hair, and his momma!! But let’s be real, it’s just all about that hair with him. Also, can we just talk about the fact that he’s 42 years old?! HE’S FOUND THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH…I SWEAR. Can’t wait to see what he does at the Oscars!!!
9. Michelle Dockery looks so sharp in this Jay Mendel number. On the E! Red Carpet she said the reason why she liked it was because “It’s like a tuxedo, but a dress!”
10. Kelly Osbourne in Zac Posen Couture. I looooove this design! It looks so fab on her. Great choice for this fashion police diva!
11. James Marsden in Valentino with David Yurman cuff links. Hello hottie tottie!! I don’t think he’s ever been this handsome. Can he be the actor I take home? I mean, who needs a statue if you have that?!
12. Emilia Clarke in custom Calvin Klein. Simple and chic. This girl always knows what to wear. Absolutely perfect.
13. Aaron Paul in Burberry. He is just everything. My lawd, so perfect! I mean, this Burberry number is fantastic….but you know what’s even better? HIS SHOES!!! I almost fainted when I saw he was wearing these beauties.
14. Anna Gunn Monique Lhuillier. I loved this simple dress….kinda reminds me of what Anastasia wears to the opera in the animated movie!!!
Her dress was incredible….but let’s take a second to look at this fab clutch!!! *swoon*
Amazing night!! Now for the awards!!