2) Maybelline recently came out with a new line of polishes called “Color Show Nail Lacquer The Holographics Collection”. I fell in love with this idea! I bought the “Alluring Rose” color! Also, it was the official nail color of Mercedes-Benz fashion week in New York!
3) Hair bows! This is one from my collection called “Peach Love”. I love the softness of the color!
4) Lipstick! This month, I’m sticking to my dark lipsticks…and in case you haven’t checked them out yet, Kate Moss collaborated with Rimmel for an awesome line of lipsticks called “Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss”! I have almost every color!
5) Maybelline’s Eye Studio Color Plush Silk Shadow! They always have the best combination of colors! The one above is “Give Me Gold”, but I also have the limited edition Fall 2013 On The Runway combination shadow called “Autumn Dream”. It’s a little hard to find, but totally worth it!
6) A new way to apply your eye liner! Maybelline’s “Master Smoky Longwearing Shadow-Pencil” is to die for! It comes with easy instructions on how to use it and looks phenomenal! This is the “Scorching Brown” color, but I also have it in “Gold Fantasy” which was a part of the limited edition Fall 2013 On The Runway line too!
7) Last but not least, eyebrow mousse by Blinc! I love using this product…it makes my eyebrows look perfect!!! I have the Auburn color!!
Let me know what YOU think of these products once you try them!!!