I love this up do so very much!! At first I was terrified to tackle it….but it really is simple!!!
1) Put some curl into your hair. Some Conair hot rollers should do the trick!!
2) Rat your roots!!! Just enough to give them a little poof in the back!!
3) Gather your hair to the back (how you would a ponytail) and make sure there are no weird lumps and bumps!!
4) Next, use your index finger at the ends of your hair as a tool. Roll your hair in a circular motion towards your scalp.
5) Bobby pin the bottom and top of the twist and you’re set!!
6) If you have weird bangs like I do, pin a little piece of your bangs back!!
Leave a comment below and let me know what YOU think of this updo and if you would rock it or not!!! Don’t forget to subscribe!!